Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Long time reader, first time blogger.


Long time reader, first time blogger.

Yes, I am doing this. I can't believe I am but what the heck, you only live once and who am I trying to impress anyway. I always thought blogging was corny, and who thought up the word "blog" anyway. No more strange than the word "google" I guess. (smile)

I am a 38 year old w/f , happliy married for 19 years, (yes, consecutively to the same man), we have a child but will not blog about that. I work in law enforcement and know the types of people that may access this web site. (no offense to the innocent).

I am an animal lover and will rescue just about anything. I once rescued a 7 1/2 foot boa and kept it for about 6 months before finding it a suitable home. We currently have 2 dogs, a cat, a rabbit, a bird and 3 horses (sort of). I have a Tennessee Walker mare, a Hackney Pony gelding and Miniature stallion.

I am about to get off this computer but will update further tomorrow.

No comments: