Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Getting close to the ride...

Well, if all goes well, we leave around 11am Friday to go to the Girl Scout Scamper CTR at the 7IL ranch in Cat Springs, TX.

I haven't ridden in over a week, but she is still pretty fit from getting her ready for that endurance ride that we didn't get to do.

Once again, I am excited and nervous. I just want her to be sound this time. Remember at the Christmas ride, she checked in Grade 1 lame and I didn't let her start.

I got her feet done this past Sunday and I am going to put some Tuff Stuff on them tonight to strengthen the soles of her feet. I will be packing supplies a little every night.

I don't have much to talk about, even though I haven't written in a week. Same stuff, different day I guess.

I am slowly getting my root canal done. I didn't realize it would take so many visits. I went yesterday (3rd visit) and they put something in the openings where the nerves were. This visit did hurt a little, but still nothing like the abscess did. Then I go back next Tuesday for the build up and inlay.

Just keep Summer and I in your prayers that we get to compete and we finish the ride sound. If we place, well, that is just icing on the cake.

Glorify the Lord with me,
and let us praise His name together.
Psalm 34:3

No comments: