Thursday, August 21, 2008

20th anniversary

Yesterday was our 20th anniversary. I can't believe we made it. I can't believe David has put up with my crap for 20 years! (smile) But I got my new/used car, the white, 2001 Chevy Monte Carlo. It is pretty, and boy am I saving $$ on gas. When I got home last night, he had me a bunch of red roses and a card. Amanda had gone to church with Eric and then out to eat. So David and I went out for a nice dinner. Saturday we are going to Winstar for a little gambling. The last time we went gambling was our 10th anniversary.

We were supposed to spend the whole weekend together, and we will. But, Sunday is another All-Out race in Denton and I told him he could go. That is if his car isn't too broke from last Friday night. The rearend broke. I will attach the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny8ibRsWkf4 It is the second race and his is the primered black Chevelle closet to the camera. Jesse is coming over tonight so he and David can tear it down. Keeping fingers crossed it isn't that bad. (Jesse is the guy that walks by the car before it breaks.)

No comments: