Thursday, December 20, 2007

A good evening...


I belong to a gaited horse forum group. I have been a member for over 2 years now I think. They are a wonderful group. Last night we did our secret santa gift opening and my SS was Dorothy (babeandmacsmom) and I got some cool throw pillows, a beautiful lead rope and a very nice t-shirt that pictures a rider, horse and dog and it reads Loyal Companions. She hit the nail on the head with that one, Summer is my best friend.

I also opened my birthday gifts from my secret pal, (yes, we do that too, we are a close knit group) and I got two devotional books, a crystal angel, and other goodies. My SP is too good to me. Tonight we are gathering again to open SP Christmas and the year end reveal of who our SP was. This should be fun!

I learned today that the lady I was a SS for, loved her gifts. She asked for new brushes and a set of rhythm beads. Well lucky for her, I make rhythm beads. So she got a set of new Oster brushes and a new grooming tote and the rhythm beads in the colors she requested. She was so happy. I believe she is a nurse and said she was called in last night and didn't get to join us on the chat. But I am so happy she liked her gift. I like receiving, (don't we all) but I LOVE giving. Especially if I can afford to give what the receiver wants.

Well, tomorrow is "V" day. Vet day for Summer. I pray that she finds out what is wrong with her quickly and it is fixable.

Later gator!

No comments: