Friday, December 7, 2007

Summer seems to be feeling better...

I took her to the round pen to check for the head nod of a horse in pain. You know, the one she presented in front of Doc Carter at this last weekends ride. I couldn't get her to settle down long enough to check her. She ran, trotted, bucked and reared. She was so full of herself. I did think I counted three head nods, but being that she is barefoot right now, if she hits a rock or stick, her feet will be tender and her head will nod/bob. I will try to check again tonight. (for you non-horsey folks, certain head nods or bobs, can show a horsey person that the horse might be in pain)

Keep her in your prayers that it is gone though.

TTFN

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Sounds like she's feeling rather full of herself...maybe that's a sign she's feeling better!