Monday, January 26, 2009

Update on Mia

Mia is doing good. She is still comfortable and the hole on the side of her head has healed some but not completely. The pus (from the cancer I guess) is still draining out of it. It isn't too gross and is just a little bit that drains, not a whole lot. She does let me clean it up. I am still giving her that high powered antibiotic for the infection. David wants to keep her on it for quite sometime. He thinks it might be helping some and I think he is right. She had her last cortizone shot 17 days ago and is still doing real good so I haven't had to start her on the pills yet. She is still acting like our old Mia. Or should I say our unsick Mia, since she is only 4 years old. She is still loving, playful and can be a little terror to our Chihuahua, Tigger sometimes.

No comments: