Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My friend's Mustang...


*Tracey took a picture of Peppy and here is my big booty on this 14.2 Mustang. What a lot of folks don't know is that Mustangs and Arabs can carry up to 40% of their body weight. Where as most other horses can only comfortably carry 20 to 25%. So I didn't feel bad about getting on him. His momma (Katie) said his name was Peppy Le Pu. Too cute.
--------------------------
*I am feeling a little better today. The congestion in my chest is trying to break up. Hence, I am coughing a lot.
--------------------------
*Tracey says it is supposed to be good riding weather this weekend and we really need to go on another conditioning ride. If I can't go somewhere, then I will be hitting the trails in our pasture for at least a 15 mile ride, which means hitting all the trails about 3 times.
--------------------------
*I did forget to mention that I am the new editor of our R4 NATRC paper. It is called The Roundup. I am excited and nervous about this. I have big plans, I just hope they pan out.
--------------------------
*TTFN

No comments: