Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a good New Year's Eve. We went to our friend's house(The Martin family) as usual. Ate good, drank a little and just had a good time.

David and I went and bought hay yesterday, thank goodness that is over for at least a couple of month's.

We took our friend's out yesterday for a birthday dinner. We took Tom (birthday boy), Nancy, Holly and Rylan out to Chili's. The service was horrible! I had to go get a tea pitcher and refill our tea, then Holly and David ran out of soda. We got our food and those two sat for about 10 minutes with no drink. I grabbed their glasses and went to the bar and had them refilled myself. It was horrible. Thank goodness we got our food when it was hot, that was about the only thing good about the ordeal. Needless to say, our server did not get tip. I used to be a server and we usually tip very well, but not yesterday.

I started my New's Years resolution today. Loose weight. I turned 39 last month, so by next December I want to be a skinny 40 year old. I am tired of being tired. I am also tired of shopping in the big girl section and tired of not liking to have my picture taken. And if I do have pictures taken, I throw half of them away. Not cool.

I am also going to start going back to church. My daughter wants to go back to a Methodist church that we used to attend. It is a nice church and the folks are wonderful.

So my two things are to cleans my body of fat, and restore my soul with God.

Wishing everyone a blessed and prosperous New Year!

No comments: