Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired...


I am sick yet again. My hubby wants me to go to the doctor. I need to go. I hate going, but I need to go. He pointed out that I have been sick for the last month. Some days are better than others, but it is still sick just the same. If this funky weather would stay one way or the other, it might not be so bad. Then I get to work this morning and hear we have no heat in the building and it will be like that for a week. They hit a gas line in the back drive way. So, a minute to break it and a week to fix it. It is not to bad right now, the office is warm but the hallway and the first floor are cold. By tonight, after this freeze, I am sure it will be cold in my office tomorrow. I have a little heater under my desk, but if I and the investigator that is closest to my desk, uses our heaters at the same time, it blows a wall circut. Did I mention this building is almost 100 years old?

Went to the NATRC R4 convention this weekend. Well, Tracey, Ashley and I went Saturday. I got to visit with folks that I normally don't have time to visit with during a competition. So that was nice. Got to ride a couple of my friends horses since I didn't take my own. That was also nice. I can actually say I rode a Mustang now. I also rode my friends TWH who is about a whole hand taller than Summer. So that is pretty big for me. Summer is 15.3, this boy was about 3 to 4 inches taller, at least it seemed like it to me. We got back to the barn at midnight, so I was good and tired by the time I got home.

Better get back to work.
TTFN

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Sorry you are sick...get better soon as this weekend is going to be prime riding weather!